AC High Voltage Low Capacity Tester ( From 0- 800kV and Up to 250mA
Product Code : 02
Brand Name : RE
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 200000.00 - 5000000.00 INR
- Product Type
- High Voltage Low Capacity Tester
- Measuring Voltage Range
- Up to 800kV and 250mA Siemens Volt (S )
- Operating Temperature
- 0-50 Deg. C Fahrenheit (oF)
- Frequency (MHz)
- 50Hz Hertz (HZ)
- Insulation Box
- High Voltage on FRP Bushing
- Protection System
- Over load, Over Voltage and Earth Fault Protetion
- Depends on kV rating required by Customer
- RAL -7032
- Depends on kV rating required by Customer Inch (in)
- Depends on kV rating required by Customer Kilograms (kg)
- 12 Months from Manufacturing
AC High Voltage Low capacity testers are specially designed for testing Insulators, CT's, PT's, Low dielectric capacitive electrical equipment, transformers etc. as per National and International Standards. During manufacturing each unit is tested at multiple stages, thus ensuring consistency and best quality. These instruments are air cooled, oil cooled or air & oil cooled combined as per design. The units have been manufactured up to 800kV and up to 200kVA.The units have the type of tests such as dry withstand, wet withstand, the breakdown voltage in air/oil, oil insulation, and pollution Test.
- Light in weight
- Caster Wheel for easy movement
- Multiple safety locks for the operator
- Specially designed for field operation.
- Interconnecting Control Cable.
- Discharge Rod.
- Audio Visual alarm indicator.
- Corona Shield
- Output HV cable.
- Interconnecting / input power cable.
- Earthling lead.
- Canvas cover.
- LV Transformer Oil.
AC High Voltage Low Capacity Test Set
220/230V or 380/400V, 50 or 60HZ AC supply
Up to 800kV and 250mA
0-9999 Sec./min. Digital
Type 1- The unit can be manual/motorized control for voltage variation and push-button controlled for HT actuation.
Type 2- The unit can be complete with onboard digitized panel with or without computer connectivity.
Type 3- The unit can be PLC based complete with computer, HMI memory, printer etc. for operation.
Voltmeter: One Digital type connected on HT side to indicate the output voltage
Scale: 0-800 kV AC.
Ammeter: One Digital type ammeter Connected on earth side to indicate the leakage Current on the sample under test.
Scale : 0-500mA
Applicable only for type -1
For type -2 and type 3 metering is self-contained
Tripping A fast-acting DC relay will isolate the circuit when the current exceeds pre-set level.
Overload - This is used as a secondary protection in case the input loads exceeds the preset value
Over voltage -This is used as a secondary protection in case the output voltage exceeds the preset value
Zero Start Interlock- The unit will have zero start interlocking to avoid the transients on HV transformer and provision for cage door interlocking shall also be provided.
Earth interlock- It ensures that HV will not actuate until good earthing is not provided.
The HT output on suitable HT insulator and another point at earth potential will be brought out on a suitable insulator
The control panel is designed for five unique purposes.
3- Protect (Active and Passive)
The transformers are designed and manufactured as per IS /IEC guidelines. Single / Multiple stages step-up transformers are utilized for achieving the desired voltage. The units are designed and manufactured using the preeminent material from India and Abroad. The coils are vacuum impregnated and insulated with High-Quality EHV Grade transformer oil as per relevant IS and IEC Standard.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 15-20 Per Year
- Delivery Time
- 5-7 Weeks Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Bubble Wrap Packing Or
Wooden packing Or
as per customer requirement
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO : 9001:2008
ISO : 14001
OHSAS : 18000